Friday, December 11, 2009

Hola Mi Muchachos! Feliz Deciembre!

Hola Mi Muchachos!!!
¡Usted me trae mas feliz de cerebro, los amigos!


Feliz Navidad todos Y feliz tarde Cumpleanos Pedro!

It's Christmas movie time and you know our favorite, Bad Santa. But last night C and I tried to watch some of The Santa Clause, which shockingly felt like classic cinema to me. We also discovered that I thought there existed a movie called Miracle on 42nd street with Shirley Temple in it. This is not a documented movie.
Traditionally Die Hard movies were Christmas films but that's over now.
I feel there needs to be a Christmas movie category, but am having a hard time coming up with words. Something that will cover both N.L. Christmas Vacation (Where they stay home the whole movie?) and Lethal Weapon 2. Perhaps a subcategory of wincers.
I'm thinking: Myulevies or Cruicifilms or NaviDVDs... but these are weak...

No comments:

Post a Comment